The Kogarah Storehouse has at its heart the God given desire to help people in need and to offer where possible, a way out of their situation so they are empowered and resourced to be more self sufficient.
There are five main areas to our services:
- Help for unexpected power bill expenses and provision of emergency food.
- Case management and referral to specialised services.
- Social groups to encourage interaction with others and build friendships.
- Hosting community groups which offer specialised help and interaction for people in our community who require assistance.
- Life empowerment courses and support groups.